Department: Marketing Department ｜ Number: 4 ｜ Location: Beijing
1.Develop partnerships with foreign universities and education consultants based overseas;
2.Research on overseas markets;
3.Assist in organizing marketing events;
4.Assist in maintaining corporate Wechat account;
5.Assist in maintaining corporate website;
6.Other tasks assigned by Sales/Marketing Manager.
1. Each intern will be a native speaker of one of the following languages: English, European (Spanish, French, or German), or Asian (Korean, Japanese, or Bahasa Indonesia) language;
2. Ability to use MS Office (Photoshop will be an advantage);
3. Experience in sales/marketing in a related field will be an advantage;
4. You need to work from our office at least 2 times a week, and for at least 2 hours each time;
5. Internship duration no less than six months.
*Please send your resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org